Medical Sciences Academy
Health Sciences Academy courses are designed for students to enter into the vast and ever-growing health industry.
- Design, conduct, and analyze a wide range of scientific experiments to solve medical mysteries.
- Connect learning to real-life by utilizing the terminology, tools, and technology used by nurses, doctors, and first responders.
- Experience hands-on activities in anatomy, cell biology, disease research, and medical technology to prepare them for a health career.
Career Options for Health Sciences Academy Graduates:
Emergency Response, Nursing, Medicine, Medical Technician, Doctor, Pharmacist, and more!
Health Care Professionals Pathway
In the Health Care Professionals pathway, students will begin to understand the basics of becoming a nurse, medical doctor, and beyond. These hands-on courses provide real world examples of medical issues.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- PLTW Medical Intervention
- PLTW Human Body Systems