Engineering Tech Academy
The Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Academy is a wide-ranging technical academy that allows students to explore how science and math connect with the many tech careers.
- Develop key coding and computer skills necessary to draft and design innovative robotics and aviation technology.
- Connect learning to life by utilizing knowledge of technology to solve the problems of the future.
- Learn skills needed to repair, maintain, and build various electronic equipment, including computers, robotics tools, and drones.
Career Options for STEM Academy Graduates:
Engineer, Inventor, Coding, Cybersecurity, Pilot, Computer Scientist, and more!
Engineering Tech Foundations
All students in the STEM Academy will take foundational courses required to support the knowledge and skills taught in the career-specific pathways. These courses lay the foundation needed for successful completion of all STEM pathways.
- Introduction to Technology Education
- Introduction to Drafting and Design Electronics
Students in the aviation pathway will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with concepts of aerospace such as physics, aviation and engineering.
- Introduction to Engineering
- PLTW Aerospace Engineering